Information posted on Swellseekers.ie is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the Republic Of Ireland. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the Republic of Ireland. We collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Swellseekers.ie and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
• other information, including your IP address and standard web log information.
Use. We use your personal information to:
• provide our services
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
• customize the user experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
• communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
• do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
• corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
• service providers who help with our business operations.
Using Information from Swellseekers.ie. You may use personal information gathered from Swellseekers.ie only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion.
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to review any personal information we store that is not available on Swellseekers.ie. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent offenders from coming back.
We use many tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. We can’t however guarantee the continuous functionality and liability of these tools at all times.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to email@example.com
Our general rule is that you may not list, offer, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your Country of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Additionally the item or service and/or seller must be located in or around the selected city.
IMPORTANT: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS RELATING TO THE ITEM OR SERVICE YOU LIST, BUY OR SELL ON THIS SITE.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit currency, stamps, or coins
- Counterfeit Products
- Embargoed Goods
- Government and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses
- Illegal Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Illegal Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Obscene Material and Child Pornography
- Offensive Material
- Pictures or images that contain nudity
- Police Badges and Uniforms
- Prescription Drugs and Devices
- Recalled items
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Stolen Property
- Tobacco Products
- Used Cosmetics
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons)
- Multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes
- Business or job opportunities that require upfront or periodic payments
- Business or job opportunities that pay only commissions, unless the ad makes it clear that the sole source of compensation would be commission and clearly describes the product or service that would be sold
- Business or job opportunities that require recruitment of other members, distributors or agents
- Ads that are not clear regarding what type of work would be required
- Ads that contain pornographic images or images of individuals engaging in sexual activities
- Ads that ask for sex from under age persons
- Ads that depicts a person, regardless of gender, engaged in actual sexual conduct
- Ads that contain bestiality
- Ads that contain sadistic or masochistic abuse
- Ads posted by Men in the “Women seeking Women” category
- Ads posted by Men in the “Women seeking Men” category
- Ads posted by Women in the “Men seeking Men” category
- Ads posted by Women in the “Men seeking Women” category
- Electronic Equipment
- Event Tickets
- Food Items
- Non-prescription Medical Devices
- Real Estate and Rental Properties
- Used Clothing and Bedding
- Vehicles, Vehicle Equipment and Devices